Electronics Clothing – Flexibox 810
Free Cooling is cost-effective controlled ventilation: the Telecom shelter or enclosure is cooled by means of ambient air without a compressor. Zoe INTL’s Free Air Cooling unit, the Flexibox, provides total heat management and significant energy savings on cooling in Telecom sites hosting GSM, UMTS or LTE networks.
- Extremely energy-efficient – savings in all types of climates
- Total heat management – control of multiple external units
- Stable operation – step-less fan speed control
- Clean internal environment – overpressure system
- Extended air path protection – Zoe INTL AirMaze
- Flexible installation – both indoor and outdoor
- Low maintenance costs – washable compact filter
- Maximum security – remote monitoring and configuration
- Zoe INTL CC4 – 48V DC controller, integrated in the unit
- Control of external air-conditioning unit(s)
- Control of external heater
- Control of motorised damper(s)
- Communication port RS 485, Modbus protocol
- Filter monitor
With more than 20 years of developing and producing cooling solutions for the Telecom industry, Zoe INTL knows the business and the challenges met by network operators and suppliers.
Drive down costs, maximise uptime
Our solutions are customised for the Telecom industry and provide reliable, energy-efficient heat removal from shelters, cabinets, enclosures and rooms containing temperature-sensitive electronic and telecommunications equipment.
This makes Zoe INTL the preferred partner for electronics cooling and substantiates our position as the leading global supplier of climate control solutions.
Leaders in Innovation
Zoe INTL is committed to finding new ways to meeting your cooling requirements while lowering energy consumption. Our analysts, customer specialists and R&D team constantly work to challenge the status quo and innovate our solutions to deliver even greater value.
The Zoe INTL manufacture dehumidifiers in a range of sizes to suit any space. Whatever you need, Zoe INTL, Calorex, Aerial and Master have the solution.
All products are supported by an in-house applications department and nationwide service network.