Electronics Cooling – CC 3300
Remote climate control system
- Operational security – configuration parameters stored in on-board, non-volatile memory
- Access via standard browser – WEB GUI for remote monitoring, configuration, data collection, change of operational mode, firmware upgrades, backup and restore
- Ready for remote control – configurable digital input/outputs supporting remote monitoring/control
- Intelligent monitoring – ethernet SNMP
- Easy configuration and logging – built-in SD card reader
- Clear, user-friendly display – on-board 2,4 inch TFT colour display
- Flexible operation – on/off and capacity-regulated control of fans/compressor
- Wide operating supply voltage – 85-265V AC (ext. AC/DC converter)
- Quick change of temp. set point – on display
- Real-time clock/calendar – requires battery
- MODbus TCP/IP
With more than 20 years of developing and producing cooling solutions for the Telecom industry, Zoe INTL knows the business and the challenges met by network operators and suppliers.
Drive down costs, maximise uptime
Our solutions are customised for the Telecom industry and provide reliable, energy-efficient heat removal from shelters, cabinets, enclosures and rooms containing temperature-sensitive electronic and telecommunications equipment.
This makes Zoe INTL the preferred partner for electronics cooling and substantiates our position as the leading global supplier of climate control solutions.
Leaders in Innovation
Zoe INTL is committed to finding new ways to meeting your cooling requirements while lowering energy consumption. Our analysts, customer specialists and R&D team constantly work to challenge the status quo and innovate our solutions to deliver even greater value.
Zoe INTL manufacture dehumidifiers in a range of sizes to suit any space. Whatever you need, Zoe INTL, Calorex, Aerial and Master have the solution.
All products are supported by an in-house applications department and nationwide service network.