Electronics Cooling – Remote Climate Control
Surveillance – remote climate control
- Remote change of configurations and operation parameters
- Data history log for real-time and historical analysis
- Data saved on redundant servers
- Ability to tailor dashboard to own monitoring policy
- Alarm handling – defined per user (SMS/E-mail alerts)
- Reduce service visits – perform service only when needed
- Increase battery life by staying on top of temperatures in your BTS
- Secure access through firewalls
- True plug-and-play installation
- Requires no public or static IP numbers
- Eliminates complex VPN solutions
- On-board I/O and serial ports
- Available with GPRS or Ethernet communication
- No software installations – software provided through the cloud
- Instant access from any location and any platform
- Designed for scalability
- Benefit from continuous improvements without software upgrades
- Easy integration with other tools and applications
- Reduces the need for large capital investments
With more than 20 years of developing and producing cooling solutions for the Telecom industry, Zoe INTL knows the business and the challenges met by network operators and suppliers.
Drive down costs, maximise uptime
Our solutions are customised for the Telecom industry and provide reliable, energy-efficient heat removal from shelters, cabinets, enclosures and rooms containing temperature-sensitive electronic and telecommunications equipment.
This makes Zoe INTL the preferred partner for electronics cooling and substantiates our position as the leading global supplier of climate control solutions.
Leaders in Innovation
Zoe INTL is committed to finding new ways to meeting your cooling requirements while lowering energy consumption. Our analysts, customer specialists and R&D team constantly work to challenge the status quo and innovate our solutions to deliver even greater value.
Zoe INTL manufacture dehumidifiers in a range of sizes to suit any space. Whatever you need, Zoe INTL, Calorex, Aerial and Master have the solution.
All products are supported by an in-house applications department and nationwide service network.