Mobile Cooling AC 24
The high performing AC 24 air-conditioning solution allows humanitarian organisations to procure and use the equipment for refugee camps, mobile hospitals and clinics at the right price point.
The AC 24 is strong, compact and operates on 1 phase 230V power supply. The mobile unit is easy to set up and operate with minimum amounts of maintenance and service required.
It is designed with multiple deployments in mind, meaning it can be used at one site, then dismounted, stored, and re-used at a new location with different climatic requirements.
This is an important feature for humanitarian organisations operating with projects across different countries, regions and climate zones. From the deserts of North Africa and the Middle East to the mountains of South America, the jungles of South East Asia and the Arctic areas of Scandinavia this product provides the climatic solution your organisation needs.
- The AC 24 is built into a cabinet manufactured from 0.9-2.5mm galvanized and powder coated steel sheet
- Top finish painting is pure white, RAL 9010
- Cooling at outside temperatures up to +55°C
- Environmentally friendly R134a refrigerant
- High/low pressure switch ensuring a long compressor lifespan
- The unit connects to the mains power supply or to a separate diesel generator via a 10m power cable with a CEE plug
- Temperature control carried out by a room thermostat hardwired to the air-conditioner
- Inlet and discharge openings for Ø315mm uninsulated, flexible ducts
- Easy transportation by either forklift or on the four, mounted wheels (accessory)
- Setup and operation can be done by a single person
Some environments require particularly resistant units. That’s why our rugged and reliable mobile heating and cooling solutions are the preferred choice for military and humanitarian camps worldwide.
Zoe INTL mobile heating and cooling units are used in military camps, relief camps, field hospitals and at similar sites. They comply with advanced AQAP requirements as well as the ISO 9001 and 14001 standards.
For more than two decades, Zoe INTL has been a preferred supplier of field deployable mobile heating and cooling units for military and humanitarian field camps. Zoe INTL range has been adopted as a NATO standard and we are acknowledged around the world for our extensive expertise.
Mobile heating and cooling solutions
Our solutions are used in military camps, relief camps, field hospitals and at similar sites. We work closely with tent and container suppliers to develop site-specific, customized solutions. All of our units are produced at state-of-the-art Zoe INTL manufacturing facilities in Denmark and are built to comply with advanced AQAP requirements as well as the ISO 9001 and 14001 standards.
Operational at temperatures from -40°C to +60°C, our mobile heating and cooling systems are exceptionally versatile, rugged and reliable. They are easy to set up and maintain, and our light-weight designs and materials keep logistics costs low.
You can rely on us
We are known for our stock readiness, thorough documentation, expert support and extensive training courses and service agreements. Our R&D staff frequently visits our customers and the camps they operate to stay up-to-date on emerging needs.
Maybe that’s why so many governments, aid agencies and NGOs choose Zoe INTL as their preferred supplier when it comes to ensuring comfort in the field.
All products are supported by an in-house applications department and nationwide service network.