Mobile Cooling AC-M18 CBRN
The AC-M18 CBRN air conditioner is a portable unit developed primarily to provide air conditioning in temporary or transportable buildings or tents.
The AC-M18 CBRN is a compact, light-weight aluminium unit built into a rigid steel frame. The air conditioner is designed to operate on COLPRO applications with the evaporator module placed inside the shelter and the condenser module placed outside. The two modules are interconnected by refrigerant hoses and power cables.
- The AC-M18 is built into a strong metal frame with insulated panels where relevant, powder coated
- Top finish painting is standard sand colour
- Scroll compressor for a high degree of reliability and low noise level
- Automatic phase surveillance
- Sequential start of units possible
- HP/LP pressostat switches ensuring long compressor lifetime
- Fresh air intake
- Four way fork lift handling
- Easy strap down on air cargo pallets and stackable (two units on top of each other)
- Remote thermostat with 15m cable and cooling/heating selector switch
- Insulated, flexible air duct Ø400mm x 3m incl. storage bag
- Uninsulated, flexible air duct Ø400mm x 5m incl. storage bag
- Air distribution air duct Ø400mm x 6m
- F7 filter
- Trolley with wheels
- HEPA filtration unit
- Military camps
- Relief camps
- Work camps in oil and gas industry
Some environments require particularly resistant units. That’s why our rugged and reliable mobile heating and cooling solutions are the preferred choice for military and humanitarian camps worldwide.
Zoe INTL mobile heating and cooling units are used in military camps, relief camps, field hospitals and at similar sites. They comply with advanced AQAP requirements as well as the ISO 9001 and 14001 standards.
For more than two decades, Zoe INTL has been a preferred supplier of field deployable mobile heating and cooling units for military and humanitarian field camps. Zoe INTL range has been adopted as a NATO standard and we are acknowledged around the world for our extensive expertise.
Mobile heating and cooling solutions
Our solutions are used in military camps, relief camps, field hospitals and at similar sites. We work closely with tent and container suppliers to develop site-specific, customized solutions. All of our units are produced at state-of-the-art Zoe INTL manufacturing facilities in Denmark and are built to comply with advanced AQAP requirements as well as the ISO 9001 and 14001 standards.
Operational at temperatures from -40°C to +60°C, our mobile heating and cooling systems are exceptionally versatile, rugged and reliable. They are easy to set up and maintain, and our light-weight designs and materials keep logistics costs low.
You can rely on us
We are known for our stock readiness, thorough documentation, expert support and extensive training courses and service agreements. Our R&D staff frequently visits our customers and the camps they operate to stay up-to-date on emerging needs.
Maybe that’s why so many governments, aid agencies and NGOs choose Zoe INTL as their preferred supplier when it comes to ensuring comfort in the field.
All products are supported by an in-house applications department and nationwide service network.