Mobile Cooling AC-M18
The AC-M18 air-conditioner is a portable unit developed primarily to provide air-conditioning in temporary or transportable buildings or tents. It is a compact, light-weight aluminium unit built into a rigid steel frame.
The AC-M18 is designed for outside installation with ducted supply and return air. For field hospitals, where the need for filtration is higher than that of normal accommodation, a dual filtration system for the internal air path is available. The ACM 18 is also available as a split system for sealed applications (ACM 18 CBRN).
- Designed for optimal utilization of a standard 20” ISO container (24 pcs)
- The AC-M18 is built into a strong metal frame with insulated panels where relevant, powder coated
- Top finish painting is standard sand colour
- Option with built in heating will heat when ambient temperature is below 20°C
- Scroll compressor for a high degree of reliability and low noise level
- Automatic phase surveillance
- Sequential start of units possible
- HP/LP pressostat switches ensuring long compressor lifetime
- Fresh air intake
- Four way fork lift handling
- Easy strap down on air cargo pallets and stackable (two units on top of each other)
- Remote thermostat with 15m cable and cooling/heating selector switch
- Insulated, flexible air duct Ø400mm x 3m incl. storage bag
- Uninsulated flexible air duct Ø400mm x 5m incl. storage bag
- Air distribution duct Ø400mm x 6m
- Trolley with wheels
- F7 filter
- Military camps
- Relief camps
Some environments require particularly resistant units. That’s why our rugged and reliable mobile heating and cooling solutions are the preferred choice for military and humanitarian camps worldwide.
Zoe INTL mobile heating and cooling units are used in military camps, relief camps, field hospitals and at similar sites. They comply with advanced AQAP requirements as well as the ISO 9001 and 14001 standards.
For more than two decades, Zoe INTL has been a preferred supplier of field deployable mobile heating and cooling units for military and humanitarian field camps. Zoe INTL range has been adopted as a NATO standard and we are acknowledged around the world for our extensive expertise.
Mobile heating and cooling solutions
Our solutions are used in military camps, relief camps, field hospitals and at similar sites. We work closely with tent and container suppliers to develop site-specific, customized solutions. All of our units are produced at state-of-the-art Zoe INTL manufacturing facilities in Denmark and are built to comply with advanced AQAP requirements as well as the ISO 9001 and 14001 standards.
Operational at temperatures from -40°C to +60°C, our mobile heating and cooling systems are exceptionally versatile, rugged and reliable. They are easy to set up and maintain, and our light-weight designs and materials keep logistics costs low.
You can rely on us
We are known for our stock readiness, thorough documentation, expert support and extensive training courses and service agreements. Our R&D staff frequently visits our customers and the camps they operate to stay up-to-date on emerging needs.
Maybe that’s why so many governments, aid agencies and NGOs choose Zoe INTL as their preferred supplier when it comes to ensuring comfort in the field.
All products are supported by an in-house applications department and nationwide service network.