Mobile Cooling AC-M7C
The AC-M7C air-conditioner is designed for outdoor mounting on containers and is ideal for on-road application.
The AC-M7C air-conditioner provides climate control in ISO containers in hot environments and is capable of providing air conditioning in ambient temperatures up to 60°C.
- Manufactured from hot dip galvanized and powder coated steel sheet
- No fresh air intake, as to qualify CBRN/COLPRO compliance
- High ingress protection level
- The above qualifies for CBRN/COLPRO compatibility
- Replaceable front grill protecting the condenser coil
- Provides cooling at ambient temperatures up to +60°C
- Scroll compressor for high degree of reliability and low noise
- Easy to operate on-board thermostat displaying current room temperature
- Two speed selector for the internal fan
- Bolt-on solution
- During transport the AC-M7C can be shut off or operated if required
- Optional electric heating element
Some environments require particularly resistant units. That’s why our rugged and reliable mobile heating and cooling solutions are the preferred choice for military and humanitarian camps worldwide.
Zoe INTL mobile heating and cooling units are used in military camps, relief camps, field hospitals and at similar sites. They comply with advanced AQAP requirements as well as the ISO 9001 and 14001 standards.
For more than two decades, Zoe INTL has been a preferred supplier of field deployable mobile heating and cooling units for military and humanitarian field camps. Zoe INTL range has been adopted as a NATO standard and we are acknowledged around the world for our extensive expertise.
Mobile heating and cooling solutions
Our solutions are used in military camps, relief camps, field hospitals and at similar sites. We work closely with tent and container suppliers to develop site-specific, customized solutions. All of our units are produced at state-of-the-art Zoe INTL manufacturing facilities in Denmark and are built to comply with advanced AQAP requirements as well as the ISO 9001 and 14001 standards.
Operational at temperatures from -40°C to +60°C, our mobile heating and cooling systems are exceptionally versatile, rugged and reliable. They are easy to set up and maintain, and our light-weight designs and materials keep logistics costs low.
You can rely on us
We are known for our stock readiness, thorough documentation, expert support and extensive training courses and service agreements. Our R&D staff frequently visits our customers and the camps they operate to stay up-to-date on emerging needs.
Maybe that’s why so many governments, aid agencies and NGOs choose Zoe INTL as their preferred supplier when it comes to ensuring comfort in the field.
All products are supported by an in-house applications department and nationwide service network.