Mobile Cooling AC-M7MKII
The AC-M7MKII air conditioner is a 7-kW portable unit developed primarily to provide air conditioning in temporary or transportable buildings or tents. The AC-M7MKII is designed to be placed outside the tent with ducted supply and return air.
- Manufactured from hot dip galvanized and powder coated steel sheet
- Can provide cooling at ambient temperatures up to +55°C
- Connect to the mains power supply or a separate diesel generator through a 15m power cable with CEE plug
- “VENT-only” option, allowing ventilation without cooling
- Temperature control by a room thermostat placed inside the tent
- Washable and easy removable coarse filters in front of internal air intake as well as in front of external air intake
- Easy transportation, either by forklift, the four lifting hooks on top of the unit or with the two wheels
- Setup and operation can be done by a single person
- Removable wheels, which can be stowed on top of the unit
Some environments require particularly resistant units. That’s why our rugged and reliable mobile heating and cooling solutions are the preferred choice for military and humanitarian camps worldwide.
Zoe INTL mobile heating and cooling units are used in military camps, relief camps, field hospitals and at similar sites. They comply with advanced AQAP requirements as well as the ISO 9001 and 14001 standards.
For more than two decades, Zoe INTL has been a preferred supplier of field deployable mobile heating and cooling units for military and humanitarian field camps. Zoe INTL range has been adopted as a NATO standard and we are acknowledged around the world for our extensive expertise.
Mobile heating and cooling solutions
Our solutions are used in military camps, relief camps, field hospitals and at similar sites. We work closely with tent and container suppliers to develop site-specific, customized solutions. All of our units are produced at state-of-the-art Zoe INTL manufacturing facilities in Denmark and are built to comply with advanced AQAP requirements as well as the ISO 9001 and 14001 standards.
Operational at temperatures from -40°C to +60°C, our mobile heating and cooling systems are exceptionally versatile, rugged and reliable. They are easy to set up and maintain, and our light-weight designs and materials keep logistics costs low.
You can rely on us
We are known for our stock readiness, thorough documentation, expert support and extensive training courses and service agreements. Our R&D staff frequently visits our customers and the camps they operate to stay up-to-date on emerging needs.
Maybe that’s why so many governments, aid agencies and NGOs choose Zoe INTL as their preferred supplier when it comes to ensuring comfort in the field.
All products are supported by an in-house applications department and nationwide service network.