Residential Ventilation – HCV 300 – 700
A good indoor climate determines the health and well-being of the entire family and protects buildings and interior from moisture damage.
The HCV range of residential ventilation units has built-in RH sensors automatically adjusting air volumes in relation to the relative humidity in the home. This means that there is no need to wire the unit up to external sensors.The HCV units are constructed with a new, light-weight aluminium counter flow heat exchanger developed and manufactured by Zoe INTL, which has an efficiency level of up to 95%.
- Demand-controlled ventilation with integrated humidity sensor
- This reduces power consumption at times with low ventilation demands
- Summer mode, in which supply fan is stopped, and any open window will supply cooler outside air, lowering the room temperature
- Fireplace mode, creating a temporary inside overpressure, to enhance chimney functionality
- High efficiency heat recovery
- EC fan motors with extremely low energy consumption (low SPI)
- Easy-to-install and commission solution with built -in air pressure spigots for easy calibration
- Highly customizable units, by adding a high variety of internal as well as external accessories
- HCV models takes up only as little space as a 60x60cm cupboard